Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

i'm back. i promise.

After a long vacation from the blog, I plan on getting back in the swing of things.

There have been some major developments that make our life here on the plains a wee bit more interesting.

Here's a quick rundown. More details to come!

  • We've moved (across town)! Liam and I bought our first home this summer and moved in over Fourth of July weekend. We love having a place to call our home.
  • We're pregnant! We're expecting our first child any day now - as in, Boy Howdy's due on Tuesday! The past nine months have flown by.
  • I'm a stay-at-home mom! When it came time to decide what life would look like after the arrival of Boy Howdy, we were committed to me staying at home. It may not be right for everyone, but it's definitely right for us.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! Can't wait to see pictures of your little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for baby to arrive!!! I hope you enjoy staying home as much as I do! To us it is completely worth any sacrafice we have to make! Looking forward to more posts from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete