Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tread on Trafficking is coming to an end

Tomorrow is the last day of the Tread on Trafficking event through Love146. I just got caught up on logging miles. When I began, I wanted to average one mile a day of walking/running/biking exercise for May and June. I'm almost there. I have some work to do today and tomorrow!

More importantly, though, I have raised $65 so far to fund the rescue of children from the sex slavery industry. It may not seem like much, but it is enough to make a difference. A big thank you to those that have donated!

If you are still interested in donating, there's still time!

Visit my donation site to contribute to the efforts of Love146 to end child sex trafficking.

 For more info on the event, check out my initial post on the event and an update.

Thank you for coming along with me on this journey!

2 comments:

  1. hi jenni & liam! we tried to donate just now, but we can't access the site...oh no! are we too late? can we still donate?

    hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... I just tried and it worked. Mom was able to donate yesterday. Hopefully the glitches go to bed soon and you can jump on the site. :) Sorry it's being finicky!

    ReplyDelete